Check out my Florida girl rookie moves:
1. Two lonely shirts left out on the line
2. Sticks left outside that I was going to use in crafts
3. The Bugaboo stroller, our car, was left with the cozy muffler, the kind of sleeping bag, dangling in the elements so that the snow could fall on it and turn it to wet ice.
4. Cardboard boxes, post Ikea expedition, not broken down, but frozen in snow sculpture. Later, they will be like wet jeans.
5. Isaac just locked me out as I took this picture. That was after he threw a snowball at my head. I am barefoot.
All of this was posted and snapped from my phone. First time I’ve done that. Pretty useful when you are locked out and want to publicly whine.
One thought on “Snowy Morning Blues”
Oh no, Melissa!!! I hope you weren’t out there for too long! Your poor feet 😦
(I’ve always been worried about my daughter locking me out on the balcony!)